Job openings available in Houston
YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THE LEADER IN THE SECURITY INDUSTRY, NO NEED TO APPLY AT ANY OTHER SECURITY COMPANY!
Thank you for your interest in State Patrol Services LLC
State Patrol Services is the most leading edge company that offers all it officers and clients with the state of the art equipment. From our training, to our outstanding looking uniforms, we are second to none in the security profession.
We are looking for armed & unarmed officers that are available to start working right away from all of our branches, including Houston.
Here are only a few reasons to consider State Patrol Services for your future career in the security industry:
- We are the most competitive paying security company in Texas.
- Benefits available to qualified officers after 90 days.
- Health insurance and dental offered to all full time employees
- Paid holidays offered to all full time employees
- Overtime when available
- In addition to being the most competitive paying security company in Texas, we also offer the most potential growth and earning potential as well.
Here is a list of positions in all fields of security and private investigations that we currently provide:
- Level 2 Unarmed Officer Division
- K-9 Officer Division
- Patrol Officer Division
- Emergency Response Team Division
- Commissioned Officer Division
- Personal Protection Officer Division
- Private Investigative Division
- Loss Prevention Division
- You must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and Social Security Card.
- You must have your Non-Commissioned and/or Commissioned cards issued through the state of TEXAS in hand, or certificates in hand when you come in to fill out your application.
- Commission Officers must have a duty belt, firearm, 2 pair of hand cuffs with holders, and a holster.
- Commission Officers must attend OC spray and baton training within 30 days of employment.
- You must have a clean criminal background and be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a working cell phone, access to a fax or email with scanner and reliable transportation are terms of employment.
- A drug test is done on site the day that you are hired – you must be drug free.